Building a blaster? Want to do it yourself? This kit contains the parts needed to modify your Denix C-96 Mauser replica to make it ready for a scope mount and scope (sold separately.)
Our kit includes:
- 1 steel bull barrel, tapped with 1/2-28 threads at each end (as seen when it first appeared in the movie "Naked Runner") Barrel has a 7.65mm bore (un-rifled) through the center. The bottom of the barrel is milled flat. Blued finish.
- 1 steel MG81 flash hider replica with black oxide finish.
- 1 steel MG81 flash hider mounting collar with black oxide finish
- 1 steel hex socket drive cap head screw with black oxide oil finish
- 1 steel set screw with black oxide finish for the adapter.
- 3 Veron model kit cylinders made of black ABS to construct the "grille"
- 1 piece of cabinet door track made of black PVC
- 2 Allen wrenches are included for assembly
This parts kit is intended for those comfortable with metal/plastic work. A milling/drilling machine is highly recommended. In addition, you will need a micrometer, end mill bit, 29/64" drill bit, 1/2"-28 thread tap, and allen wrenches . To attach the barrel, you will need to cut the cast barrel off of your Denix and drill and tap a hole for the new barrel (threads are 1/2" - 28 UNEF). Assembling the grille will require cutting each cylinder (only a portion is used) and gluing to the front of the Denix model. The greeblies only require minimal shaping before gluing to the top of the barrel.