Finally! Now you can upgrade your stock plastic blaster grips with these beautiful walnut grips! These are just like the handle grips on Han Solo's DL-44 blaster in "Episode IV: A New Hope" but scaled to fit the Denix Mauser model that has been the basis of the vast majority of blaster replicas made to date. These grips have been designed to fit perfectly on the Denix C-96 Mauser model. The walnut is beautifully sanded and given a light coating of wax. Ready to install as-is, or easily cleaned with alcohol and stained/finished to your liking.
- Right and left wooden grip scales to fit DENIX mauser models
- Right and left brass escutcheons
- Custom black oxide steel fillister-head grip screw
- These will ONLY fit blasters made from DENIX brand models. (Denix models are easily identified. They are made from cast metal and do not shoot anything, although some parts are movable.)
- These WILL fit any of OUR Han Solo DL-44 blasters.
- Installation requires modification of your gun to remove the brace in the center of the handle frame (the brace is what your old grips screw into.) Fitting will require a metal saw, a file, and a flat-head screwdriver. Some filing of the inside of your frame may be required for the best fit.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These replacements are beautiful and a perfect fit! You do have to remove the bit of the frame that held the original grips in place, which I was a little nervous about screwing up, but it was surprisingly easy. I just used a dremel with a cut-off wheel and it worked a treat. Super happy to finally have accurate grips for my blaster!