"At my signal, unleash hell."
And unleash it they did. Who can forget the amazing opening battle in Germania, or the stunning battle costume Russell Crowe was wearing? Our replica is made of screen-quality materials with accurate movie details.
- 100% wool tunic and pants
- Gold cuirass made of foam and leather, with silver cast resin emblems
- Spaulders made of water-hardened leather, covered with leather painted silver, trimmed with with leather painted gold, lined with lambskin
- Shoulder strips made of leather, trimmed with leather, and tipped with cast resin decorations
- Double layer cingulum, made of leather, trimmed with leather, decorated with resin buttons, tips, and emblems. Attached to a canvas smock.
- Silver and gold greaves made of fiberglass, copied directly from screen used pair, lined with leather
- Silver and gold gauntlets made of resin
- Red cape with leather straps
- Rabbit fur arm warmers
- Red neck scarf
- Red ribbon
- Brown leather leg wraps
- Brown leather hand wraps
You'll feel like the General himself wearing this jaw-dropping costume. It is heavy! Roughly twenty pounds of leather and wool. Put it on a mannequin for a museum-quality display.
- Wolf pelt. You can buy them here: Moscow Hide and Fur
UPDATE Nov 2021: I am moving to a new facility and can now take pre-orders for a run to start next month. Completion date is early 2022, likely by the end of February. I will keep all preorder customers informed of my progress.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely stunning, amazing, ridiculously awesome costume. I never want to take it off.
Awesome quality! This is a magnificent piece. Put it right on a mannequin and it looks beautiful. The attention to detail is amazing. Love the costume